Monday, August 29, 2011

Thieving Little Pluckers

In the World of Warcraft there are a lot of quests.  A LOT of quests.  Some are pretty mundane, kill X number of things.  Some are pretty interesting and some are quite hard, depending on the class that you are.  I remember when I first started to play I died so many times on some quests it wasn't even funny.  Now that I am awesomer than before, I can ace most of the quests that used to give me trouble. 

With the various expansions added to WOW, different flavors of quests and storyline were added.  The last expansion was called Cataclysm and it came with 5 new levels and some new zones.

Anyone that has played WOW would realize the Blizzard has a sense of humor.  They have a lot of quests that poke fun at pop culture or pay homage to various things.  An NPC called Haris Pilton, a one handed mace called the Fight Club, a quest called Don't Stop Bereavin. 

Thieving Little Pluckers
 In the expansion they added a zone called Uldum.  This has a Harrison Jones quest line that is a full Indiana Jones story with cinematics.  I think its the best zone of the game and the most fun.  In this area they also added a daily called Thieving Little Pluckers.  This is where you wack a stack of pygmies with a giant hammer.  Its pretty fun I have to say.

Gnome Obliteration
But my far the best quest they introduced was one called Gnome Obliteration.  Basically you control a giant ball of flames and you roll over 1000 gnomes.  If you turn the volume up loud they have the gnomes yelling and making hilarious sounds and flinging all around. 

Call me a sicko but its pretty great and a lot of fun, especially if you have had a frustrating day!

So that's all I got for tonight folks, I may have officially surpassed Chad for WoW posts this challenge. 

Say it isn't so! : )

3 comments:

  1. Looks like Mr. Harll has competition in the hatred of gnomes category.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha..that could be. I think it's because its pretty humiliating when a little gnome rogue takes you out in a battleground and he is hardly as tall as my knees. Plus they are often little pervs. It's a fact : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh you've learned well young grasshopper! Death to Gnomes.

    ReplyDelete