Recently we watched a movie on a Cheezy movie night called Tucker and Dale Vs Evil. It was recommended by our friend Steve and I can see why. Its very, very, very funny. It has some pretty gory parts but they are hilarious. If you watched all of the more serious horror flicks of the 80's with the teenagers getting offed by the crazy dood in the bush, you will appreciate this take on that genre. This is a laugh out loud movie that you should download today : )
Tucker & Dale vs Evil is a hilariously gory, good-spirited horror comedy, doing for killer rednecks what Shaun of the Dead did for zombies. Tucker and Dale are two best friends on vacation at their dilapidated mountain house, who are mistaken for murderous backwoods hillbillies by a group of obnoxious, preppy college kids. When one of the students gets separated from her friends, the boys try to lend a hand, but as the misunderstanding grows, so does the body count.
When I first saw the trailer I was like, 'That's Wash!'. Yup, this is on my must see list. Should be hilarious.
ReplyDelete